After we are contacted by the client we set up an appointment for an assessment. At the assessment we discuss what goes in the care plan.
Services Offered by J & S Senior Services
J&S Senior Services is first and foremost concerned about the safety and comfort of our clients. J & S Senior Service will help you develop a personalized service plan for you or your loved one`s safety and comfort. A service plan can have any of the following services:
1. Provide comfort care to bed bound clients following the care plan
i.e. turning the client to prevent skin break down.
2. Provide assistance with clients personal needs:
- Assist with bathing and showering
- Assist with grooming
- Assist with toileting
- Assist with dressing
3. Provide assistance with meal preparation:
- Follow the care plan in regards to special meal preparation
- Cook and serve well- balanced meals
- Assist client with feeding as necessary
- If clients eating habits change, report and document
4. Provide assistance with light housekeeping including:
- Changing bed linens
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Cleaning designated areas as defined in the care plan
5. Provide transportation (optional):
- Assist client safely in and out of vehicle
6. Other duties:
- Running Errands
- Grocery Shopping
- Pet care
J&S Senior Services also provides ADL's for clients on Hospice care, if that is the kind of care you might need. J&S Senior Services is sensitive to the needs of the day-to-day living while on hospice care, and to keep the client as comfortable as possible.
J & S Senior Service will also work around or with other community service agencies to make sure the client is receiving the best possible care. During the initial client screening, the Administrator will go over any other services that the client is receiving as well as recommend community services that the client may benefit from. These services will be recorded in the Service Plan Agreement to make sure that no scheduling conflicts arise.